- As a member of our team, you will be working to improve customer’s experiences and ensure an efficient execution of commitments.
- You will help meeting client’s needs and expectations.
- And as you become experienced in targeting potential audiences, you will be promoted to a Senior Banking Consultant.
- Looking for a candidate with 3-6 years of experience in banking or related field to take over the role of Banking Consultant at our company in Delhi and Mumbai.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be contributing and assisting the team to achieve targets.
- Actively pursues and develops business opportunities.
- To initiate and develop relationships with customers and recommending them the best available products.
- To collect relevant information and reports to the Senior Banking Consultant/Manager.
Our client is a multinational bank which offers a wide range of financial services and other banking products to retail customers and corporate world.
- You are good at customer services and understand the importance of customer relationships.
- You have engaging skills and can sell ideas to clients as well as decision makers.
- You have good knowledge of Apex and SDLC methodologies.
- You are willing to travel to visit client sites.
- You possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems or other related field.
- You have proven experience within banking and securities industry.
- A chance to be a part of growing multinational bank.
- To earn an excellent salary package of 1200000-1500000 per annum.
- A chance to develop your knowledge about banking products and processes by attending multiple trainings.