Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be liable to all the digital and e-commerce marketing activities.
- Responsible for global digital marketing of the company.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies in collaboration with regional marketing teams.
- Set up and manage social channels to drive traffic.
- Launch timely campaigns to maintain social presence of the company.
- Meet and collaborate with multiple vendors in welfare of the company.
- Regular analysis of marketing database.
- Evaluate end to end customer experience across digital platform.
- Proven experience of 2-4 years in marketing. Coming from a ‘startup culture’ would be an advantage.
Our client is a privately held company with over a million registered users. Since the launch, they have been successfully growing and have huge market presence. Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for Mumbai and Delhi locations.
Report To: Head of Marketing/Sales
- Proven record of developing and implementing SEO projects;
- Ability to work with cross functional teams;
- Expertise in SEO and PPC tools and platforms;
- Ability to work on an early stage of project;
- Good knowledge of web optimization;
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field. An MBA in digital marketing would be preferred.
- To associate with a company who are committed to integrity, mutual respect, and high potential growth.
- Competitive salary package from 600000-1000000 a year
- Work in the coolest environment ever.