The main role of an Operations Associate is to manage the overall store performance through an efficient back end implementation. An operation associate has to take a product from the room to the market floor and drive sales identifying key loop holes. It may also require focus on the financial, human resource, administrative and stock aspects of the business.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Profile: Operations Associate
Location: We are currently offering jobs at Delhi/Mumbai location
Experience Required: 2-5 years of experiences. Candidates experienced within FMCG Industry would be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborative working with manager to assist in the delivery of Operations and Distribution
- Proactive analysis of challenges identified
- Managing the workflow of production and maintenance
- High level risk management
- Collating quality reports for the Operations
- Identifying areas of waste and bring it to the notice of managers
- Drive supportive and healthy environment at workplace
- Schedule timely meetings with clients, managers and team leaders to discuss the progress and to make sure the client is being heard
- Monitoring operational budgets
- Ensuring the product standards are met
- Helping with promotions if required
- Producing accurate MI
Keeping a keen eye on sales target and achieving them
Our client needs no introduction, an MNC who reaches out to millions of people daily via its products. It started with a small company with small retail outlets and now giving employment to thousands of workers. Its rapid growth as a company inspires us to deal with them and to contribute to India’s GDP as a unit.
Salary Offered: INR 700000-1100000 a year
Report To: Operations Manager
To be successful in the role of an Operations Associate, you should have:
- Awareness of deadlines
- Engaging Skills
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to make decisions and can take a stand for it
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- High analytical skills
- Advance knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to deal with different sectors managers
- Good understanding of commercial parameters
- Ability to deliver solutions in a state of panicky
- Knowledge of forecasting
- To enter FMCG industry with a reputed name.
- A chance to showcase your skills at different levels and different environment.
- To learn about the lifecycle of a product from start to end with much involvement at every stage.
To earn the much awaited experience for your resume.