A Retail analyst will be responsible for assisting with client implementation and providing analytical support. Our client is seeking an Analyst for their Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad offices.
- Evaluate retail performance;
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reports to support all business areas;
- Responsible for delivering insights;
- Manage outside dealers, merchants and clients;
- Planning and execution of promotional events and activities;
- Development of initiatives and innovations;
Make recommendations to improve customer acquisition and cost reduction.
Our client is a luxury Indian brand offering innovative services in retail and fashion industry. Our client is offering 600000-800000 per year for the profile of an Analyst with 3-5 years of experience in retail field.
Report To: Retail Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good command over Tableau and SQL;
- Hands on knowledge of different retail tools;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Good with meeting deadlines;
Creative and analytical skills.
- To be a part of the fastest growing industry.
- An opportunity to join lean and innovative environment.
- A chance to earn more than a tenured and long term employed guy.